- Intuitive, Graphical User Interface: VisualCalc’s calculators and tools feature advanced graphical user interface elements, including a variety of user input mechanisms (sliders, input boxes, check boxes, etc.) and data display formats (bar charts, line graphs, pie charts, gas gauges, etc.).
- Advanced Calculation Engine & Interactive “What If” Analysis Capabilities: VisualCalc tools enable users to perform interactive “what-if” analyses. An advanced embedded calculation engine that supports state-of-the-art computational algorithms and simulation techniques such as Monte Carlo methods drives the results of these analyses. Users can manipulate a set of intuitive input mechanisms, such as buttons and sliders, to change a multitude of organization-defined variables. The impact of these changes is immediately shown in clear, easy-to-understand tables, graphs and charts. This helps users reach the best possible decision for their specific needs.
Click above for a live calculator
- Universal Platform Support: Unlike other website calculators available in the market, VisualCalc calculators offer both dynamic, interactive user interfaces, as well as universal compatibility with both desktop and mobile platforms, including tablets and smart phones. VisualCalc offers calculators that are based on standard HTML, and do not require client plug-ins like Java or Flash.
- Responsive Design: VisualCalc calculators automatically reformat their interface to optimize user viewing and interaction for specific target screen sizes and devices, including desktop windows, tablets, and mobile phones.
- “Email Results” & “Apply Now” Functionality: Our “Email Results” will enable users to request a report that summarizes the results of their analysis. With a simple click of a button, our calculators will automatically generate a summary results report and send it to the user’s email. Our “Apply Now” button will automatically take a VisualCalc calculator user to an online application or webpage defined by the deploying organization, significantly improving lead conversion rates.
- Customizable for Functional Requirements and Branding Standards: VisualCalc tools can be customized to incorporate your requirements, including overall functionality, business rules, user interface standards, etc. VisualCalc tools can also be customized to incorporate an organization’s branding and graphical standards, so that the tool seamlessly integrates with the organization’s website, and has a consistent “look and feel” with the organization’s other marketing properties and collateral.
- Integrated Data Capture-and-Forward Capabilities: VisualCalc tools have integrated data capture-and-forward capabilities that transform them from a point solution to a comprehensive, end-to-end customer service, lead generation and sales conversion platform. These capabilities enable organizations to capture user input data, and then forward this information, along with the results of the analysis, to an organization’s internal systems, such as lead management, CRM, and customer support systems. Analysis results can also be used to automatically prepare and send customized follow-up communications (in any organization-defined format, such as a loan application) back to users, helping to move the sales conversion cycle forward.
Click above for standalone image
- Integration with Internal and External Systems and Databases: VisualCalc tools offer complete integration with an organization’s existing systems, enabling you to auto-populate the tools with current data, such as customer account balances. In addition, these tools can be integrated with third-party systems and data sources, such as current interest rates or customer account balances at other institutions. These capabilities provide your users with a complete, accurate, and personalized snapshot of their specific situation. This holistic view also helps your internal associates work with customers to optimize their decisions.